Because it’s MyFrankston

Have you seen dumped rubbish and found it untidy and disappointing but not known what to do? Have you discovered damage to council property but not known how you can help?

Frankston City Council is now encouraging residents to use the MyFrankston app to report such things. This free service also allows you to ask questions, report issues, or make payments (rates, pet registrations, infringements and permits) over the internet. Furthermore, you can report cases of illegal parking, roads or footpaths that need repairs, overgrown trees or bushes that are restricting footpath access, and shopping trolleys that have been discarded. And you can provide photographic evidence if needed all through the app itself.

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 4.24.52 pm.png

After such reports are lodged, they are sent directly to the council where they are allocated to the correct department and promptly followed up.

To use the free web app, visit

However, if it’s noisy hoon drivers or illegal motorcycles and monkey bikes that have caught your attention, the council encourages you to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or report it via the Crime Stoppers app.